Richard O. Hale
Orlando Criminal Defense Lawyer
Richard O. Hale, IV, is a founding partner of Hale, Hale & Jacobson P.A., and has more than a decade of legal experience fighting for the rights of Florida’s consumers. Mr. Hale’s practice is devoted to litigating insurance claims on behalf of homeowners, professionals, and commercial clients, in cases where insurance coverage is in dispute or claims have been denied or unpaid. In addition, Mr. Hale provides experienced and aggressive representation in all cases involving personal injury and wrongful death. He is also fortunate to represent independent glass shop owners involved in litigation over insurance benefits. In the past, Mr. Hale has defended those accused of various criminal charges, including assault, battery, domestic violence, DUI, theft offenses, drug offenses and numerous violent crimes.
Customarily, Mr. Hale spends most of his time in the courtroom, attending hearings, arguing motions, and seeking protection for the consumers of the State of Florida. Mr. Hale is a former college football player, an active member of his local church and enjoys spending time with his family.
- Davidson Wildcats Football 1995-1999
- Former Certified Legal Intern with the State Attorney’s Office
- Private practice Criminal Defense and Civil Law Attorney
- Florida Legal Elite 2012 and 2013
- Founding partner Hale, Hale & Jacobson, P.A.
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.), Stetson University College of Law, 2002
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Davidson College, 1999